Freely express your ideas and opinions, but respect other users of the Forum.
- DO NOT defame or disparage any person or company. YOU MAYBE LIBEL!.
- DO NOT post messages or propose activities that may result in injury to another person or corporation. YOU MAYBE LIBEL!.
- DO NOT discuss or exchange information about prices, fees, or terms of service or engage in any other communications that may be deemed a Violation of the Competition Act.
- DO NOT post messages unless you own them or unless you have full authority to transmit them to this Forum. For example, do not post articles or substantial portions of books unless you have the prior authority of the copyright owner.
- DO NOT attach files to messages sent to this list. Send these directly to the person requesting them.
- DO NOT post messages or propose activities that mislead or defraud others or that may reasonably be considered as deceptive or fraudulent.
- DO NOT post messages or otherwise offer comments that contain inflammatory or demeaning portrayals on the basis of race, religion, political affiliation, ethnic group, gender, sexual preference or handicap.
AppraiserChat.com will not monitor messages on the Forum. However, if it comes to the attention of AppraiserChat.com that messages or other activities on the Forum violate Guidelines and Policies set out herein or threaten the order or security of the Forum, then management will take such action as it deems appropriate in its sole and absolute discretion. This action could include locking out the Forum user who violated the Guidelines and Policies, and contacting legal authorities. The Moderator reserves the right to revise, modify, or change these Guidelines and Policies as it so determines in the best interests of the AppraiserChat.com and the Forum.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AND CHOICE OF LAW
Continued use of this Forum indicates that you agree that AppraiserChat.com, the owner and management (AppraiserChat.com) will not be responsible to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or punitive damages or losses you may suffer in connection with this Forum or any of the data or any other materials transmitted through or residing on this Forum, even if the AppraiserChat.com had been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss. In addition, you agree to indemnify the AppraiserChat.com and hold the AppraiserChat.com harmless against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) relating to any acts by you or materials or information transmitted by you in connection with the Forum at AppraiserChat.com leading, in whole or in part, to claims against the AppraiserChat.com, its owner and management.<br /><br />The laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada will govern any dispute between you and the AppraiserChat.com relating to the Forum; the Federal and Provincial courts of Toronto, Ontario, Canada are the proper venues for the resolution of any disputes relating to the Forum, if any.
The Forum User assumes all liability for all messages and agrees to hold AppraiserChat.com, the owner and management and its agents harmless for the content of all messages sent to TheForum @ AppraiserChat.com.
Provision of the information requested to subscribe to the Forum @AppraiserChat.com is voluntary. The information is being collected for the purpose of identifying the e-mail owner as well as providing contact information from the tech support team. The information will be stored in a secure data base. Personal information that you provide is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act. The Act provides you with a right of access to your information. You can contact the Support @AppraiserChat.com